Life At Tri-Force
Careers At Tri-Force
If you are seeking a challenging work environment to bring out the best of prowess in you, then Tri-Force is definitely the place to be in. The rate at which our company is growing in this dynamic and competitive world, we are confident that we can give a wonderful working environment to the budding professionals. Even if you are a fresher or a highly experienced person, you can get the perfect fillip that you dreamt of for your career.
With an atmosphere that facilitates quality work and values productivity over other matters, Tri-Force has become the ground for numerous people to excel in their respective fields and climb higher up the career ladder. In case you wish to pursue your career at Tri-Force, do send in your details for the relevant positions and we will get back to you as and when required.
Send in your resume for the posts currently advertised and we can assure you a superior working environment!
For any inquiry related for application procedure or for current & future openings, kindly contact only on following details given of our HR Department –
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number : +91 9712784846
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter with the following skills:
Position: IT Technical Recruiter
Experience: 1-3 Years
Salary: As per company policy
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand basic technical requirements to conduct position searches on fast paced client requirements.
- Must be able to use multiple search portals to produce results driven by Boolean searches.
- Conduct technical interviews with candidates before submission to client.
- Communicate at all levels to inform the recruiting team and management of candidate search statuses.
- Ability to maintain a steady stream of candidates in the pipeline.
- Use of appropriate systems to track candidates through the recruiting process, as well as, data tracking of ongoing client requirements.
- Excellent networking skills and ability to source candidates through social media and other non-traditional methods.
- Drive to successfully select and present positive high quality candidates to client within strict time frames. Participate in weekly meetings with recruiting team and management.
Required Competencies and Qualifications (technical, academic, experience, values):
- 1 years of IT and/or recruiting experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to use job boards such as DICE, Monster, CareerBuilder for recruiting efforts in USA
- Excellent knowledge of IT Technologies and principles.
- Excellent phone & interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills and should be comfortable working with customers as well as other team members
- Capable of performing well in fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment
- Must possess knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Must have an Associate/BS degree in an IT related field.
Work with Applicant Tracking Systems (opening requirements, tracking, managing candidates, etc.)
Interested candidate send your resume: email@example.com or Call us +91-9712784846
We are looking for intern/trainee in various field.
- Android Intern
- Tester/QA Intern
- HR Recruiter Intern
- System Analyst Intern
- Marketing Trainee
Location: Naranpura, Ahmedabad
Duration: 3 month