Designation .Net Developer
Experience: 1-5 years
- Perform Technical Analysis of requirements.
- Clarify doubts for better understanding.
- Participate in software design artifacts.
- Participate in peer based code and design reviews.
- Develop web services.
- Prepare Unit test cases and Perform unit testing of the application code changes.
- Collaborate with team to handle day to day project workflow.
- Manage application development duties. Plan, schedule and complete tasks.
- Adhere to coding standards and promote best practices.
- Work closely with Project Manager & Onshore Lead.
- Coordinate for Release deployment.
- Perform Code reviews and support technical team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Technologies and design patterns.
- Must have skills: .Net (Core), AngularJS, SQL Server, Analytics Tools (High Charts preferable), MVC, C#, jQuery.
- Desired tools knowledge: SVN,TFS, Visual Studio 2008-2013.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Cross team working, Quality oriented (attention to detail).
- Customer Focus, Dedication & Flexibility, Decision making, Self Starter, Takes Ownership.