Job Title: US IT Technical Recruiter
Tri-Force Consulting Services, Inc. is a specialized information technology firm providing project-based consulting services to the US federal, state and local government agencies and the private sector. We offer broad-based expertise and capabilities to design, develop and deploy customized IT solutions using emerging technologies that meets our customers’ needs.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter with the following skills:
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand basic technical requirements to conduct position searches on fast paced client requirements.
- Must be able to use multiple search portals to produce results driven by Boolean searches.
- Conduct technical interviews with candidates before submission to client.
- Communicate at all levels to inform the recruiting team and management of candidate search statuses.
- Ability to maintain a steady stream of candidates in the pipeline.
- Use of appropriate systems to track candidates through the recruiting process, as well as, data tracking of ongoing client requirements.
- Excellent networking skills and ability to source candidates through social media and other non-traditional methods.
- Drive to successfully select and present positive high quality candidates to client within strict time frames. Participate in weekly meetings with recruiting team and management.
Required Competencies and Qualifications (technical, academic, experience, values):
- 1-2 years of IT and/or recruiting experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to use job boards such as DICE, Monster, CareerBuilder
- Excellent knowledge of IT Technologies and principles.
- Excellent phone & interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills and should be comfortable working with customers as well as other team members
- Capable of performing well in fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment
- Must possess knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Must have an Associate/BS degree in an IT related field.
- Work with Applicant Tracking Systems (opening requirements, tracking, managing candidates, etc.)