- Tri-Force has successfully developed and implemented web-based application Battery Charger Controller management system to monitor the statistics collected by the controller units installed inside battery rooms at the client sites of Philadelphia Scientific
- Tri-Force accomplish the messaging and integration roadmap for middleware Center of Excellence (CoE) in establishing the enterprise messaging backbone as a foundation for “United Airlines” integration effort of heterogeneous platforms such as Tuxedo, Unisys, Oracle, J2EE/JMS and other legacy systems.
- Played a key developer role in setting J2EE application architecture standards and direction for application development by using web services, approved XML schema, JMS messaging bus, JMX to name a few.
- Utilized various application design patterns such as Abstract Factory, DAO, Dynamic Proxies, Business Delegates etc. to name a few.
- Performed relational data modeling for the Administration and Promotions engine. Aggregated data from various data stores and accomplish query optimization.
- Worked with infrastructure team on Architecture Technology Review, Capacity Plan (Hardware, Software, and Database Resources), Business Impact Analysis, Readiness Review, and Application Deployment Plan.
- Successfully managed architecture definition schedules, prioritization, resource allocations and tracking progress through project releases. Effectively communicated project status, risks and contingency plans.
- Developed Status Reports and Delivered Consistent Message to all Stakeholders, Business and IT Teams. Actively mentored IT development on/off-site teams upon completion of reference architecture implementations detailing the best design practices, decision factors, preferred technologies and integration patterns to enable early enterprise-wide recognition and adoption.
- Spring, Hibernate Frameworks