- Tri-Force has successfully developed and implemented web based application Battery Charger Controller management system to monitor the statistics collected by the controller units installed inside battery rooms at the client sites of Philadelphia Scientific
- Tri-Force accomplish the messaging and integration roadmap for middleware Center of Excellence (CoE) in establishing the enterprise messaging backbone as a foundation for “United Airlines” integration effort of heterogeneous platforms such as Tuxedo, Unisys, Oracle, J2EE/JMS and other legacy systems.
- Played a key developer role in setting J2EE application architecture standards and direction for application development by using web services, approved XML schema, JMS messaging bus, JMX to name a few.
- Utilized various application design patterns such as Abstract Factory, DAO, Dynamic Proxies, Business Delegates etc. to name a few.
- Performed relational data modeling for the Administration and Promotions engine. Aggregated data from various data stores and accomplish query optimization.
- Worked with infrastructure team on Architecture Technology Review, Capacity Plan (Hardware, Software, and Database Resources), Business Impact Analysis, Readiness Review, and Application Deployment Plan.
- Successfully managed architecture definition schedules, prioritization, resource allocations and tracking progress through project releases. Effectively communicated project status, risks and contingency plans.
- Developed Status Reports and Delivered Consistent Message to all Stakeholders, Business and IT Teams. Actively mentored IT development on/off-site teams upon completion of reference architecture implementations detailing the best design practices, decision factors, preferred technologies and integration patterns to enable early enterprise-wide recognition and adoption.
- Spring, Hibernate Frameworks