Business Development/Marketing Executive
Experience: 0-1 Year
We are currently searching for an individual that is interested in growing a project based IT consulting services to commercial and federal government for the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing revenue growth for the company. The person will be expected to create federal government and commercial business opportunities, research and respond to RFP/RFQ and staffing opportunities, and manage teaming relationships.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with President and CEO of the company to build a market intelligence plan that identifies important trends and decision-makers in target market sectors Federal, state and local government agencies and small to medium size companies
- Assist with market analysis and research for each market segment being targeted
- Research and identify future projects and actively follow their progress in anticipation of the issuance of an RFQ and RFP as well as actively tracking current opportunities (RFP/RFQ), and coordinate with government agencies small business contract specialists
- Develop a thorough knowledge of various government agencies forecasts for IT projects, business profiles, work programs and strategies
- Develop a thorough knowledge of various fortune 500 company’s supplier diversity programs for IT projects, business profiles, work programs and strategies
- Assist in development and maintaining tracking client activities/opportunities and reporting
- Work with recruitment team to fulfill IT staffing requirements from clients or for existing clients IT projects
- Set up and attend meetings and/or make introductions for appropriate firm leaders to meet with key clients and decision makers among various government agencies or commercial clients
- Attend pre-proposal conferences, professional meetings and other business development related events as appropriate
- Actively pursue, build and maintain strong lasting relationships in the industry and community to generate and enhance business opportunities
- Keep current on trends by attending appropriate seminars, reading published information and through participation in professional organizations
Required Competencies and Qualifications (technical, academic, experience, values):
- Experience selling on/offshore blended projects.
- Proven track record of realizing revenue quota targets
- Proven ability to understand the industry-specific business issues and assist in fashioning a solution approach that leverages Tri-Force’s intellectual capital and resources.
- Experience in the IT Consulting industry (Emphasis on business development highly desirable)
- Excellent organization and communication skills including writing and oral presentations
- Successful candidates must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that demands a high level of commitment to one’s own continuous growth and development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology or Sales/Marketing areas
- Experience with contact relationship management software
- Previous experience in Computer Science, MIS, Marketing or Sales highly desired